Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hand Sanitizer Take 2

Here is what I made and used.   You can just click on it and save the picture.  Open it up in a photoshop program and add the teacher's name with a text box.  The size that I made mine were 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches.  I picked up hand sanitizers from the dollar store.  The front labels peeled off really easy.  If you have hard to peel labels just heat the label a little with a blow dryer and they will peel right off.  The heat breaks down the adhesive.

hands soap

Katherine had a really good comment.  You could print these in color, you could personalize it for your kids, you can basically put whatever your little creative mind wants to create on it! 

1 comment:

Rachel S. Smith said...

Thank you so much for the detailed directions! I was looking at your post and racking my brain to figure out how you emptied the bottles of sanitizer to then put the labels in :0). I obviously have a fog hanging over me!