Monday, May 17, 2010

Brace Face

We have a couple of brace faces in our family now.

Braces4

I think that they look really cute ...

Braces

Braces3

I felt sad at dinner tonight as they had their heads crooked to the side trying to chew food.  It's going to take a little getting used to.

Braces2

They shouldn't have to have them on too long.  They just need a little tweaking here and there.  Nathan has perfect teeth.  I don't think there is one little thing that could be adjusted!  Kaylee says that it's a waste that HE has the perfect teeth because he never smiles.  I'm just grateful to not have THREE in braces!

3 comments:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

your kids are so cute!!

lanisue said...

Shauna,

If they get sores in their mouths try Peroxyl. It is in the mouthcare section. When I had my braces that would help. It is like hydrogen peroxide for the mouth. It helps heal the sores quickly.

Teresa said...

We start in June with our Caleb. He has to go through two phases. I am not looking forward to it and neither is he. I hope the end results will be worth it! Instead of getting a car for graduation he will be getting a new smile!:)