Thursday, May 13, 2010

She may seem ...

She may seem a little shy ...

Purple Ash4

Or maybe a tad bit sweet ...

Purple Ash

But she is NOT, she is FILLED with mischieviousness, wildness, orneriness, and yet ....

Purple Ash3

We still LOVE her! 

She came with me to volunteer at the kids school today.  She walked around Becca's class introducing herself and shaking hands.  Then she proceeded to "oo and aww" over what the kids were making and doing.  They loved her and she loved them.

When we finished and were walking out to the van she said, "I can't wait to go to school".  I thought to myself, " I bet your teacher has no clue what she is in for!"

1 comment:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

I love Ash! I really enjoy her personality!!

***Sydney has started wearing that same skirt and thinks she is all that because Karley passed it down and Karley is Fabulous!!!