Friday, May 21, 2010

A CowGIRL

Do you know how you tell a cowgirl from a cowboy?
It's NOT how they look out across the horizon ...
Horse10
It's NOT how they "whoa" in their horse ...
Horse9
It's NOT even found in the prettiness of their face ...
Horse7
You can tell a cowGIRL from a cowboy in what they use as the reins.  A cowGIRL always uses her
 PEARLS!
Horse8
( As soon as I heard the yeehaw and saw the hat and pearls I knew I just couldn't resist taking a break from cleaning the basement and instead take a few pictures.  I'm just grateful that Ash enjoys taking pictures as much as I enjoy taking them! )

3 comments:

Becki Madsen said...

Those are adorable pictures Shauna! Will you take my picture this summer? I am so serious! I will take yours, its about time we stop being behind the camera!

The Dixons said...

I think you should make a book with those captions for her. That would be cute!

tren said...

These pictures (and narration) are so cute!
Let's try that Soda Springs Park Symphony get-together this summer. Call me.