Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Hair Style

Kaylee has wanted me to braid her hair in little braids since the beginning of the school year.  I used to do it a lot when she was little.  Well, each morning for months now I have said  "Oh we will do it sometime this year ...."  Then all of a sudden I realized that we are in MAY!  So we HAD to do the braids. 

Braids14

Braids11

Braids0

Of course with my hands cramping after 20 minutes worth of braiding before school, Rebecca walks in and asks for the same style. 

Then tonight I went to a Mother / Daughter Luau with my little braid girl. 

Mom Daughter

It was a really fun night.  Thanks for putting it all together Lanita!

3 comments:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

You both look cute!!

T.Irwin said...

LOVE, love, love that picture of the two of you!
The benefit to having all those braids in is she gets the sort-of-crimped look aterwards...that used to be my favorite part of this hair do.

Mom said...

Shauna, it is impossible to keep up with commenting on your blogs. How do you ever find the time to blog so often???
Anyway, I really liked the picture of You & Kaylee. Your hair used to be a dark as hers....now it looks lighter. Do not let Kaylee grow into a teen!