Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend Update

My parents were here the first of the week.  My dad helped us with a big wood project.  Thanks DAD!!! 

We went to see "The Tooth Fairy" at the dollar theater on our snow day.  I love going to these with the kids because of THIS

We ate a ton of leftover Easter candy all week long, ... so much for my diet.

Decor

We played legos over and over.  We have two huge Rubbermaid tubs of them.  As soon as the tubs come up from the basement and crash on to the family room floor, the kids come and start a creating.

Legos2

Jacob is going strong with art again.  He is working with oils and had to do two cartoons on canvas.  They still need to dry before he takes a Sharpie to line them out.  I think the oils on such big canvas would be sooo hard to work with.

Jake ArtJake Art2

We had weekend soccer games.

Kaylee Soccer

Nathan11

Rebecca went to a spa birthday party on Saturday.  She had a facial, manicure, pedicure and some type of wax treatment.  She told me that she SHOULD do this EVERY Saturday to stay pretty.  Oh I hope that girl finds her a rich husband for all her wants!!!

I LOVE Saturday because we are able to get so much done.  Plus, it is always filled with friends to visit with at girls' night outs and at the kids' games.  I just LOVE Saturdays!  Well sitting here resting on Sunday is not so bad either!!!

2 comments:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

I am so impressed with Jacob's art work.

Hey, post a picture of Dad's wood work!

Unknown said...

But then after you see it, YOU will want Dad to make YOU one!