Friday, April 23, 2010

Normal Day

I LOVE this quote by Mary Jean Iron. 

"Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return"

I know these "normal" days of raising toddlers isn't going to last much longer....
@@@@ @@@@@
 Isn't that the cheesiest grin ever! 
Miss Jerrica obviously enjoys HER normal days, as should I.

5 comments:

Lorie said...

She is just too cute!

Freddie said...

Oh, girl, isn´t it true!

I need to sneak that quote and wall-mount it!

And OMG isn´t that girl a heartthrob!!

Tiffany said...

Your daughter is darling :)

I LOVE your blog!!!!!! It's so refreshing to see someone enjoying their family and improving themselves as a mother. I only have 5 littles, but hopefully I can get things as well in hand as you someday so that maybe we can add #6 at some point :)

PS...I am so copying your summer camp idea...brilliant!

Rachel S. Smith said...

Can you just figure out a way to bottle up tis girl for me and let her come and stay here for awhile?! She is so joyful she can't keep it in! I love it!

T.Irwin said...

I am so in love with this little girl....everytime you post pictures her little personality shines brightly!

I love the quote at the beginning.