Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Random

I am so random!  My blog is such a hodge podge of things.  I post a few recipes here, a craft there, some photography, then add a little family journaling.  The problem is that I have extended family checking to see what my family is up to and end up getting a craft post.  Then I have crafters checking for a new idea and end up reading about my family's trip somewhere.  Throw in my FHE's, holiday traditions and stories, and it is just such a blog of randomness.

I think that's just me though!  I am interested in a variety of things and not really a master in any ONE thing.  So I just post all the things that I enjoy and that I'm doing.  This blog really serves the purpose of journaling my family and sharing with others.
And since this is a hodge podge blog, here is a photo of my  niece from yesterday ...
  @Kaila
And here is one of my favorite cakes that I made yesterday... And probably have made a few too many times according to my girth.

Chocolate Cake
So yes I do recognize that this is a random blog.  Just bare with the posts of what you aren't interested in because sooner or later I'm sure I will post something that you are interested in!

12 comments:

Miriam said...

Shauna, I love it all!!! Keep up the randomness.

Rebecca Clerc said...

LOL, I check for an update daily since I first found you. I don't care what you are posting about I just love your pics and I am so impressed and inspired by them--I am hoping to start capturing better photos of my kids! You are one of my teachers in this quest. :) Post on Random girl, post on!

Anonymous said...

I love everything you post! It doesn't matter if it is organized or not! It is always fun to see what's going on! Is that Tanya's baby? She is SOOOOO adorable! You take such great photos! I would like to book some studio time in July...I will let you know as it gets closer!

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

or...in someone such as myself's...case...i love every single thing you blog about and stay completely motivated daily because i think of all that you're able to do :)

Doug and Bethany said...

I love your randomness! It just means you are so well rounded! Keep it up! I love your blog and your sweet family!

tren said...

I'm interested in it all!

Rach said...

That's why I love your blog!

Mary said...

Keep doing what you're doing. The variety makes your life appear full and meaningful - very inspiring.

Raelyn said...

Seriously, I love it all. The funny thing about the blogging world....people kind of fall for others...similar people, or similar stories...people who would've otherwise been strangers. I don't even remember why or how I found you...but loved what I found (maybe it was the date night cards??) and in doing so I kind of fell in love with your family and your stories etc. Who couldn't be captivated by all that red hair!!! :)

Jill said...

Yeah, I agree with Rebecca Clerc. I found you through the post about date night and you've become one of my favorites because it's not directed at just one kind of thing. I think like you and I'm interested in lots of random things too. It's fun to find another mom who gets excited about holidays and photography and FHE lessons. Your blog is like a box of chocolates...you know the rest:) Glory in your randomness:)

Heather said...

I love all your randomness. That's why I keep coming back. Your photography, recipes, traditions, holiday ideas, and just the fact that you try to be a great mom all inspire me. Thank you!

T.Irwin said...

that's the point of a blog, right? There are some dedicated to something specific, but for the most part, most of us just post random happenings and things we like. I like the randomness.