Monday, April 26, 2010

Durango Drummettes

When we first moved here Steve's aunt in Denver would have us over for dinner all the time.  She is an incredible cook.  She shared this recipe when we moved here.  Jacob was just a toddler and would refuse to relinguish his drummettes when dinner was over.  My kids still LOVE these and get so excited when we are having them.  Try them, they are too easy not to.

Durango
I have had some friends tell me that they have tried this recipe or that recipe from my blog and loved it.  I would love to know what you have tried and liked.  Just leave a comment of what it was, I'm just curious...

6 comments:

Doug and Bethany said...

I got this recipe from Kathy and we LOVE it! It's so easy and delicious!

The Thompson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Thompson Family said...

I am going to try your Chicken Enchiladas Casserole this week. It sounds yummy!

Heather said...

We've made your: Chicken Tortilla Soup, Chicken Enchilada Casserole, Angie's Wild Rice And Chicken Soup, Chicken Bow Tie Pasta, and the Soft Snickerdoodle Cookies. They have all been delish! Out of all of them our absolute favorite so far is the Checken Tortilla Soup, but the rest are all close seconds. Thanks for sharing so many GOOD recipes!

Anonymous said...

Our whole family loves your Ritz Ranch Chicken!!
Thanks for sharing!!

Julie said...

We made the chicken enchilada casserole twice over the last few months. We all loved it and the girls have been asking for it again. We'll have to try some of your others.