Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Butterfly Hands

I have caught grief from SOMEONE ever since I made the finger paint bunny with Ashley. 

Everyday Miss Jerrica will say, "Who did that?" (as she points to the bunnies)  I reply OR Ashley replies that we did it.  She then will say something like, "Wow!  I want to paint mom"  Then the conversation will reoccur again in the next day or two.  Jerrica does LOVE to paint and do projects.  The problem is that I kinda enjoy one on one time with Ashley when Jerrica is taking her naps.  I knew though that I HAD to do a painting project with her.

So, I found THIS and we made these today with Ashley.
Butterfly Hands
Aren't they cute butterflies for Spring?!?!  Jerrica has proceeded to comment on hers over and over.  She is quite proud.  I do need to include her more in projects.
I'm just excited to have these sweet little hand prints to treasure forever!  I need to name and date them.

Also today I was quite busy all day.  I was in the process of cleaning out my closet when Ashley yells from my bed.  "Mom come snuggle me and watch this movie with me"  I reply, "Oh Ash, I NEED to clean this closet out"  Then she says, "Mom you NEED to snuggle ME because the closet doesn't NEED you I do"  Of course this made me smile and stop to take a break to snuggle my Ash.  Yes she is right the closet doesn't really NEED me like my little ones do!

3 comments:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

so, so, so very precious! love that she needs you! made my day! sometimes i do feel like my closet NEEDS me though!!!

Unknown said...

Look how sweet those butterfly hands are! I love that idea.

T.Irwin said...

fantastic idea and you executed it so well...I love the colors you chose!!