Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Everything Waits for ME!

My scriptures lay there waiting for me to pick them up.  My fat waits for me to exercise it off, so I try and go work-out.  I come home and see that the laundry and dishes have waited for me to do them.  The house hasn't  started cleaning itself, it too has waited for me.  I look at what to make for dinner and once again it sits waiting in the pantry.  All my fun projects lie in wait for my hands to get a hold of them.  My kids wait for me to do something fun with them, my husband waits on that one too!

I feel like EVERYTHING is waiting for me.  Everything waits for me, except for TIME.  I wish that time would wait.  I wish that I could pause time here and there.  I could really get ahead if I could pause time.  Wouldn't that be awesome to pause time in the morning, get EVERYTHING done, then start time to do whatever your heart desired.

Well I better go, sleep is waiting for me now...

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Amen! I think many of us, especially wives and mothers, know what its like to have many things and everything waiting for us to get a hold of it! It is nice to know that we are not alone, thank you for voicing that! Blessings!

Heather said...

I feel just like you do. I loved this post!

Tiffany said...

Yep, yep, and double yep. :)

T.Irwin said...

I couldn't agree with you more about time....My favorite ice breaker question at beginning of my class is "if you could have one super power what would it be."
In almost every class, someone says something to the effect of, Pausing time, stopping time or having more time to get things done.
Whenever I hear someone say that, I think of what I would do if I could pause time. I would clean, learn a new skill (piano or violin), read a book, relax...oh so many things.