Thursday, July 29, 2010

Paper Animals

Paper2

I had seen an amazing peacock at my friend, Becki's house and she pointed me to this fun SITE.  There are a ton of animals that you can print up.  All you need is craft glue and some patience.  I only did this with my older ones after the two littlest were in bed.  There is no way the little girls could do a project like this with the intricate cutting and folding.  However, since we did do this at night they were quite silly as they were working on them.  We couldn't stop laughing at one point.

Nathan said that I need to do more craft projects like this.  I think it's because he enjoys puzzle like crafts.  At any rate they are fun, check out the SITE!

Paper

2 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

Talk about coolness!

Rachel S. Smith said...

That is amazing! It looks like a ceramic statue. You are such a fun mom!!