Thursday, September 23, 2010

Where's My Mummy?

The little girls and I were pulling out our Fall decor and I came across this mummy that Aunt Alesha had made us.

Mummy

 

Just had to share what a cute and quick Halloween craft he would make.  She just painted a 4x4 green as well as the wooden ball nose.  Tore a sheet into strips to wrap him up.  Added googley eyes and there he stands.

Along this same mummy line, I'm thinking about doing these cute mummy and bat chocolates for invitations to the girls Halloween party this year.  Aren't they cute?!?  They would even be fun to make and put somewhere for your kids to find during their day.  Since there is chocolate involved I think it would be fun for my kids to make one for ME!  You can see their instructions HERE at Skip to My Lou.

image This time of year is sooo fun because it's filled with holidays.

3 comments:

tren said...

Those chocolates are really cute!

Jaymerz said...

Those are both adorable. I love the chocolates, they will make great invites.

Teachinfourth said...

These remind me of the 'Veggie Tales' characters...