Monday, September 20, 2010

Feed the Ducks

Every morning I ask the little girls, "What do you want to do today?"  AND 9 times out of 10 Jerrica says, "Go swimming and feed the ducks".  I swear when that girl is older, she is going to have her own pond of ducks to feed each day. 

Well, truth be told we only go and feed the ducks once every other month.  TODAY, her request was granted and the ducks were fed.

Ducks4

Ducks3 

My favorite picture of the day was actually of Ashley mesmerized by the ducks.  I love the soft expression on her face and the bokeh of the ducks with their bright yellow bills in the background.

Ducks

We really have been having gorgeous weather lately.

2 comments:

KM said...

What a beautiful day for feeding ducks. Your photos are gorgeous. You always capture the magic of the special "little" things thatmake life so wonderful!

T.Irwin said...

these are fantastic pictures! I love them!