Friday, September 3, 2010

A Bob

Rebecca has been begging for a bob haircut.  I have tried to persuade her to keep her hair long.  Then she pulled the "Locks of Love" on me, where you donate 10 inches of hair.  The hair is then used for those going through chemotherapy.  So today I called the Veda Salon to make sure they did the "Locks of Love" and we headed over.  Rebecca immediately LOVED the fanciness of Veda from the cucumber water drinks to the aroma of the spa.  Her cute hairdresser even put a dash of lip gloss and glitter powder on Rebecca.

Kaylee was with us and was totally gagging.  Stylists and clients kept coming up to Rebecca commenting on what a gorgeous hair color she has and how cute she is.  Kaylee kept leaning over whispering to me, "Oh brother, give me a break.  They are just doing this to try and make her feel good.  Now she is going to totally think she is all that!"

Here are her donations.  Her hair is so thick and such a pretty color.

Hair Cut3ED3

And here are some close ups of the new 'do.

Hair Cut2ED

Long or short she is beautiful and will always be my little diva.

Hair CutED

 

11 comments:

Mommara said...

What a precious thing for her to do and she looks amazing in a bob! What a cutie. :) Some little girl is going to love that strawberry blonde wig.

Doug and Bethany said...

So cute! I love it! I think she looks great with short hair. And she totally looks like you in that last picture!

T.Irwin said...

such a cutie! She looks so grown up! I bet she just LOVES it!!

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

I was thinking the same thing. Beautiful long and/or short. What id do for hair like hers! What a lovely thing she has done to donate!

Corina said...

She's adorable!! I've always wanted to donate, but can never let my hair grow long enough before I cut it off again!

Anonymous said...

very cute!! my daughter and i just did that. She donated 10 inches and I was able to donate 22!

Paula said...

She certainly has some gorgeous hair to share! She's going to make some little girl very happy! What a sweet thing to do! I love her new "do"!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, she looks darling with her new haircut!

Tanya said...

Becca looks way cute with a bob.

Elizabeth said...

beautiful...and as a mom of two redheads, I love it!

vanessa said...

Beautiful :) I'm thinking she might need to get her haircut again ;P!!!