Monday, September 27, 2010

Birdpecker

Ash look out the window there is a woodpecker on our clubhouse.

"Mom, it's a birdpecker, NOT a woodpecker."

"Ash, he pecks wood that's why he's called a woodpecker"

"BUT he is NOT wood, he is a BIRD, so he is called a Birdpecker"

(Oh yes Ash, you ARE soooo much wiser with your pre-school degree whereas I only have a COLLEGE degree!!!!)

Garmonica

AND Here she is with her latest instrument, the GARmonica.  Yes, I said GARmonica because that's what she calls it and refuses to learn otherwise

Am I going to survive her?!?!?....

3 comments:

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

what a cutie! :)

Teachinfourth said...

So, is it Books of Mormon, or Book of Mormons?

I'd bet your daughter would know...

[Stacia] said...

LOL! My little dude is just like that. And he's so smart that half the time, he's right. It's a good thing my husband is incredibly intelligent because I'm pretty sure the dude will pass me up by the time he's five! :)