Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Little Workers

After Ashley got home from pre-school I made her and Jerrica help me a little by dusting.  They were just too cute working together to not drag out the camera.

Cleaner6

Cleaner5

Cleaner2 

Cleaner3ED

Don't you think Ash could be the model of "Great Value" dusting spray and Jerrica the model of the duster.  I'm thinking that I may have to redo their work chart pictures with pictures like these.  And yes I know I'm pathetic to take pictures of them DUSTING!!! .... I just really enjoy little camera breaks in my day, and am lucky that the girls enjoy it as well.

What am I going to do when they both are in school all day ... do photo shoots of our dog Shadow?!?!?

8 comments:

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

she definitely could be the model...you need to send them that pic...adorable.

Teachinfourth said...

I'll bet you'll think of something…

I can think of several teachers who'd love to have a parent come in and photograph the class every once and awhile to use for a year-end presentation or something like that.

Unknown said...

I would redo the chore chart with these darling photos in a second...they are so cute! And btw, I want to buy great value lemon scent dusting spray and the duster simply based on the models ;)

[Stacia] said...

You dust!?! I knew I'd been forgetting something for the last... oh I don't know, ten years! :) SUPER cute pics of those adorable girls!

The Dixons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Dixons said...

It's not dumb! I take pics of my daughter licking the pudding off the floor that someone didn't clean up. She's too young still to eat pudding, but she sure did like it!

Ryan M. Spillane said...

I love Ash's hair. It looks so cute with her outfit!!

Valeri said...

Ah! Your blog never ceases to amaze. Love your witty humor and your beautiful children.