Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall Photos

I think I have a child who shares my love for photography.

Camera GirlED

She is good too ...

Aspen2

She captured Rebecca trying to break her leg.

Then I caught HER trying to climb the trees as well.  She claims that pictures look better from up above.

Aspen

She might be right ... I love the different perspective it gives...

Aspen3ED2

 

I wish the beautiful leaves could cling to the trees longer.  It seems like Fall colors never last long enough.

6 comments:

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

love them...my oldest likes to play with my camera 2. have a great week!

Janessa said...

What great pictures! You have quite the talented little photographer:) Thanks for sharing the beautiful fall colors. I miss the colorful mountains SO much this time of year! Glad you're enjoying them.

Ryan M. Spillane said...

I love the pretty colors of Fall. Thanks for sharing the fun photos!

Jaymerz said...

Great pictures!! I wish the colors of fall would stick around longer too, it is my favorite time of year.

katherine marie said...

How fun to have another PHOTOGRAPHER in the house. she is going to be fantastic like you I bet. Those leaves are STUNNING!!!!

Teachinfourth said...

What a great legacy to be passing on…

I love the soccer shot.

You're right; fall never lasts nearly long enough.