Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Senior Pictures

I don't post pictures here from photo shoots but I couldn't resist putting a few of Pam on here, she has always been so good to my family.  I was thrilled when she called and wanted me to do her Senior Shoot.  She is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.

@7 @1 @2 @3 @4 @6

When I do newborn shoots I think of how soft and sweet they are, and how I should just specialize in newborns.  Then I do some toddlers and see how funny they are and want to do just them.  Then I do couples that are in love, which makes me appreciate the love I have for Steve and I want to do couples.  But lately, since I have done a few senior shoots and have two left to do, I realize how much I enjoy this bubbly age.  I kinda just want to do all ages...

Pamela and I laughed so hard, talked in Spanish with each other and just had a blast taking pictures.  She is so fun!  Thanks for letting me post a few of these on my blog Miss PAm!!!

4 comments:

Valeri said...

Beautiful work, friend!

Freddie said...

Pam can be very proud of both having such gorgeous pics and you as a friend!
Beautiful!
I like the one in front of that old door best! So vivacious!
Way to go, guapas!

T.Irwin said...

I like the third from the bottom - the lighting is fantastic!

Teachinfourth said...

Very nice composition and lighting!