Sunday, September 19, 2010

Photography Week and Weekend

It seems like I have been busy with photography as of late.  Senior portraits were due, and then a few other shoots.  Stephen was sweet to let me do a photography workshop all day on Saturday with fun friends, which meant him running around to soccer games, science parties and a Stake meeting by himself.  I sure love you Stephen!

Since it has been a photo week, I thought I would share a couple pictures (well maybe a couple more than a couple)...

 @J1 @J5ED  DinoED 

Model   Model3

Then remember our little Fall Family day, well I thought it would be fun to have a Fall picture. They never go very well with your own children.  We are in the process of rearranging our pose and fighting over who gets to sit on the small bench.  I have Kaylee and Nathan over there in La La Land dreaming and talking about something.  Then Ashley trying to get Jacob in a head lock instead of looking at me.  AND then little Jerrica all squished trying to push her brothers out to make room for herself.  It reminds me of our Father's Day picture that you can see HERE.  But for some reason I love these kinds of pictures because THESE are my kids!

Fall Shot2ED

5 comments:

Raelyn said...

Seriously...that baby with the owl hat....are you kidding me??? So cute I couldn't stop looking at it! Beautiful! All of them!

Heather said...

Fabulous pictures! You did great! I love getting ideas from you.

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

love those last 2...

Teachinfourth said...

Those last two are my absolute favorites.

Mom said...

I love this picture of the kids! I love all your pictures and comments. I need to be better about commenting back! I love you my Shauna Rae.