Monday, June 28, 2010

Why I LOVE to blog

I love to blog as a form of journaling/scrapbooking for our family.  It is also a way to stay connected with friends and family that don't live near us.  Stephen even prints up post to send to our grandparents that aren't computer savy.  It's a place to store my recipes.  I also enjoy blogging to get input and ideas from others.  I learn from others. 

Another reason is the opportunities that come from blogging.  Remember my puppet giveaway from CSN stores?... Well, I was thrilled when they contacted me again to do a review this time.  They have everything from Dining Rooms to Diaper Bags.  If you are looking to buy anything right now just check out CSN Stores, they probably have what you are looking for.  I will have a fun upcoming post that will review a product that I have wanted for quite some time now and thanks at CSN Stores I will get to try it out.