Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Catching Air

I took the kids to a BMX park that is nearby.

BMX9_edited-2

Some of the hills were steep and some were a little skeptical of their abilities.

BMX2

But after they started I couldn't get them to quit to go home.

BMX4

BMX10

BMX6

Kaylee was even quite acrobatic when she would catch air.

Tramp3

Just kidding.  I took that last picture of her on our trampoline but couldn't resist putting it in since she was the one that caught the most air and I never could get her on the camera.

BMX8

BMX5

BMX7

The view was breathtaking.  It almost looks like she is going over the edge in this one.

BMX3

BMX

I SOOO enjoy taking my kids to places like this because I can play with my camera as they play at the park.  We are ALL happy!

5 comments:

T.Irwin said...

They look like they are having so much fun. Their expressions of concentration are so cute.

Mom said...

Shauna, I love your pictures & seeing what you all have been doing. I always look at your blog, but don't always take the time to comment. I love you, Mom

charity said...

hey shauna, where is the bmx park? and who's the friend~ your kids always look like they are having such a fun life...

Katy said...

They look like they are having a blast, but where are the helmets? My friend is a paramedic and tells some really horrible stories of kids without helmets. My kids don't love them, but our rule is no helmet, no riding, you choose. They always make the right choice! Love your blog!!!

Teachinfourth said...

I'm with you…I'd be taking shots as well while everyone else ran around.