Sunday, June 6, 2010

WEEK Update

We went to this

Did a little swimming

Did soccer try-outs, soccer tournament, WON the soccer tournament.N Soccer4

  N Soccer3

Here's the cute treats Aunt Kristy had for Nathan on the first day of his try-outs

Treats

I was able to hang out with my friend Kim one morning and then the next with my friend Becki.  Becki and I did an I HEartFAces Photo walk.  Can I just say that I LOVE my friends!!!

Here is from the photo walk.  We were able to go to the top of the bell tower in the old Pioneer Museum.  Seeing behind the big clocks and right under the bell was awesome.

Photo Walk

Photo Walk2

Photo Walk3

Also did a little photo shoot with a couple of Kristy's kids.

@

@@

Jake and Makayla had a basketball camp

Camp

3 comments:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

love seeing all the fun things you guys are doing together!!!!

Ryan M. Spillane said...

I love visiting a photographer!! She takes a lot of fun pictures of my kids:)

T.Irwin said...

I love love love photowalks. While I've been away from my blogging, that's what I've spent my summer doing, so far. I will catch up on all those 'walks' soon.

I love your pictures.