Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Little Notebooks with ART

@@@@@@@
We made a fun Grandma gift.  My mom LOVES to make lists.  When I saw this idea HERE on the Brown Paper Packages blog I knew that it would be perfect for those making AND receiving.  I had each of the kids do a picture and then I took them in to a copy shop.  They converted them to a half page, copied 20 of each picture and then bound them together at the top with glue.  Each notebook then had 120 pages in it.  They really turned out to be cute little notebooks.  And ALL the kids contributed in the making of them!  (Yours is on the way Brenda!)
@@@@@@@@@@@

4 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE this idea. It's especially great since I've been looking for Father's Day ideas! Thanks!

Katrine said...

I love this idea! So cute!

foreveryoung said...

How did you bind it at the top with glue? Thanks, can't wait to try this!

angela said...

Totally doing this for my mother-in-laws bday. She will LOVE IT!!