Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer Drinks

We LOVE summer drinks!  I think it's fun to have the gourmet hot chocolates in the winter and then turn around in the summer and have slushy yumminess.

Yesterday after the hike we came home and broke out the slip n slide AND turned on the sprinkler under the trampoline, our own little Water World.
Summer
Water activities always have to be mixed with snow cones, popsicles, kick the can ice cream, or Alesha's Banana Slush Punch.
Slush
Also, HERE on the Idea Room is another slushy idea.  We made them today with our favorite soda and they were a bit of heaven in our mouths.  Oh the yumminess of summer drinks!!!!!!! 

I just need a beach and a good book to go with my drinks!

2 comments:

lanisue said...

At the hospital we make slushies for the kids using sprite and popsicles. You put the popsicle in the microwave for about 10 sec then mash it and add about a half a can of sprite it is really good You can also take orange sherbet, orangle popsicle and sprite and that is the best. Maybe I will do this with the activity girls.

Valeri said...

Shauna! I met you at the photo walk last Saturday! Found you through Becki. You are SO TALENTED!!! I think the three of us mamas need to get together one day and take pictures! It was so nice meeting you, and I plan to keep up on your blog. It was a joy to peruse. Beautiful children too, by the way!