Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Arizona Trip

We took a long road trip down to a little ranch outside of Show Low, Arizona.  My dad has been talking about this BIG campout forever.  My Grandma Coley is 92 and wanted to have a big reunion while she is still "young" and can enjoy everyone.  She amazes me that she is 92 because she gets around so well.  She spent Saturday on the deck chasing the young great grandkids around the deck.  She would go out there for little walks to move around and the little ones would go screaming and running playing with her.  I don't know who enjoyed it more?!?!  She has ALWAYS enjoyed little kids.  Here is a picture that I took of Grandma and my dad out there on the deck. 

Reunion

Once again I spread out pictures and places across the top of our van with velcro so the kids could see where we were going and how close we were to our destination.

Reunion2

My van was filled with kids listening to "their own" music.  Some looked quite cool and THOUGHT they were quite cool.

Reunion4 The weekend was filled with yummy food and cool treats that were inhaled by the kids.

Reunion5 There were MANY games played.

Reunion6

Reunion14

Reunion7

Reunion10

Reunion9

Reunion8

Makeovers were performed.  Tanya is always good to shape and trim all of us sisters' eyebrows. 

Reunion11

I have so many other fun pictures, projects and things that we did, BUT I just can't keep my eyes open to finish this reunion post.  I will do part 2 tomorrow night.  Kristy and her six kids came back to stay with us for a couple of weeks (that makes 12 kids here right now) AND we are in the middle of the Mom Summer Camp SOOO I am just exhausted.  Stay tuned though for more to come ....

3 comments:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

how fun is that!!! i think my favorite shot is your mom playing cards...you guys are going to have so much fun! take lots of photos...love seeing them!

Rachel S. Smith said...

So fun and exciting! I also love the photo of your mom playing cards! What fun memories!

Janessa said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I would love to hear more about mommy summer camp. You are totally inspiring my summer plans with my kids - Thanks!!!