Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer Breeze

Oh how I'm loving this summer weather!  It is perfect weather to work and play outside.  I especially love the breezes taking away any heat.  I love opening all the windows and feeling the cool air blowing through the house.  I also love sitting by the window at night to read as the air comes in. 

Jerrica is my one to comment on the breeze.  She giggles when it blows her hair around, and is always quick to point out a tree or flag that the wind is blowing.  The other evening she was jumping on the trampoline.  I saw the sun on her and the breeze blowing her hair and couldn't resist taking this.  I hope it will help me remember how much she loves the wind at this age.

Tramp2

 

Don't you just LOVE how little ones point out the fun and beauty in EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

T.Irwin said...

Without a doubt, summer is my favorite time of year....the wind, the sun, the rain, everything about it.

Very cute action shot, by the way.