Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Drinks of Water

This all started when I was pregnant with Jerrica.  I just couldn’t get enough water and made a contest out of who could bring mom the most drinks during the week.  Well, of course all the kids were constantly bringing me drinks and keeping me hydrated.

Then I had Jerrica and nursed her.  As some of you are aware, you are constantly thirsty when you are nursing.  Once again the kids were always kind to bring me drinks.

However, Kaylee still keeps up this little drinks of water routine.  Almost every night before she goes to bed, she scurries down to fill a cup with crushed ice and water for me.  Then brings it in to me or sets it on my nightstand for the night.

Well, the other night Stephen and I were out on a date and when we came home this was on my nightstand-

June 2009 008

She had a sweet note with drinks for each of us.  Her note said, “Mom good night, I love you love Kaylee.  Thanks for being a great mom.”  She is sooo thoughtful!  How could I not love being a mother with little sweet things like this being done for me!!!

2 comments:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

Kaylee is so sweet! I miss your kids!!
Love,
Kris

T.Irwin said...

seriously, that is too sweet. and wonderful.