Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Long Summer Days

Silhouette

I love the long summer days. The kids didn’t come inside until 8:54pm the other night. I remember as a kid playing outside until we couldn’t see anymore. I took this silhouette picture of Kaylee and Rebecca as the sun was going down.

I love watching the girls do their pretend play in the clubhouse. They cackle and have so much fun together. Of course the boys come around to tease them and get them all riled up. Ashley loves to dig in the dirt and drag the kitties around. Jerrica is always trying to convince someone to push her in the swing. I really enjoy when I see ALL the kids playing together.

Another nice thing about summer is eating outside for dinner. I love it!!! There is never a floor to sweep up. Shadow, our dog, just comes in after us and takes care of anything that has dropped, and my kitchen just seems to stay a little cleaner.

1 comment:

Anna Linnea said...

That is such a cool picture! I love it! And I have to agree, summer nights are the best. Oh to be a kid.