Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Some Worked While Others Played

Jerrica LOVES to mop, dust, organize my cupboards, just basically do all the work.

Jerrica was exhausted after mopping and was off to find Ashley.

Ashley was swinging herself in the dryer instead of putting the clothes from washer to dryer like I asked her to do.


And then in the afternoon was found perched in her kitchen watching position and STEALING some of the bread dough. And as we all know, Jerrica was the one that planted, thrashed, grinded and made the wheat bread.

I have always enjoyed the "Little Red Hen" story and as a mom feel like I AM THE RED HEN!!!

3 comments:

Trinette McCrary said...

Wow! Cute pictures and great helpers. I'm with you on going private. It is in the best interest of your children. There are too many creepy people out there. Add me when you go private.

Becki Madsen said...

That is the cutest picture of Ashley in the dryer! I am contemplating going private too and will probably follow in your footsteps.

Mom said...

I loved the pictures of Jerrica & Ashley, as well as the info. about/with the Spillanes & also your kids art work. I need to check this daily I guess. I can't keep up with you entries & don't know when on earth you find time to post. I hope you are saving all of this for all to enjoy reading as the years go by.