Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter in Colorado


We woke up to snow and had thick, wet snow coming down all day. It really felt more like Christmas than Easter. That's Easter in Colorado though! Here are a few photos of the day.







Our books that we enjoyed this year for Easter. It's interesting that they are both on finding and having friends. We have been reading Edward Tulane for a few nights now and are almost to the end. I should've finished tonight with an extra couple of chapters, but my patience was finished for the day to say the least. I wanted to put the kids in bed at 6:00!!!



Then continuing on with Easter activities, can I just say these glow in the dark eggs can entertain kids for a VERY long time. I think we will be playing with them YEAR AROUND!


I have to add one photo of the egg dyeing. I couldn't believe how many eggs the kids ate both during and after dyeing them!


All in all it was a beautiful, white Easter!

1 comment:

Ryan M. Spillane said...

I can't believe you guys had snow. Thanks for the fun pictures!
Love,
Kris