Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm So Dumb!!!

OK so this private blog thing has consumed my thoughts today. I'm just frustrated that I finally have gotten my mom and mother-in-law to be able to click onto my blog and taught my sisters how to comment and now this private thing is going to make it all harder for everyone!

As I was talking to a friend today about different options, she suggested blogpatrol. Has anyone used this one? She also said that I should stamp my photos with my copyright mark.

Back to why I'm so dumb, as I was thinking about my blog I remembered a few posts that had our address AND phone number on pictures in the posts. What was I thinking!!! I don't even have that on my facebook profile, but I do out here in the open on my blog.

SOO I've been busy tonight bleeping out our numbers and looking at options on blogspot. I think I need to go private just for my sanity. Thanks for all the sweet comments and emails, just come along with me into the private world without the weirdo lurkers and lookers!

3 comments:

lanisue said...

Shauna,
All they have to do is type in their email and a password it is not too hard, If that makes you feel berter than I would do it.
Lanita

T.Irwin said...

I have several friends who have gone private and I just log into gmail and then I can view their blog (so long as I've been invited, of course).

So how do you access the site meter you mentioned in your previous entry?

Unknown said...

The site meter is at the very bottom bottom of my blog. You just click on it. I've had a person from Brazil keep bringing up an imagae of Kaylee from her birthday. It just doesn't feel right.