Friday, April 3, 2009

Quick Ashley Book

I'm just like the mouse in "If you give a mouse a cookie". Yesterday I grabbed my camera to get a picture of Ashley and it turned into a neverending photo shoot. I wanted her to smile and she gave me every expression but a smile. I was getting quite frustrated but kept taking in hopes that one of them would turn into a smile. Finally the last few she gave in and I got some smiles. Anyway, as I looked at them I thought about how expressive she is and loved some of her non-smiling photos. Then that afternoon I decided to print them up and make a board book of them. So while I was at Costco I had them printed and then last night decopauged them into one of our old torn up board books. It probably took a total of 10 minutes to do the book and I love how it turned out. Both Jerrica and Ashley have carried it around all day today. Here are some of the pictures. There were eight different emotions and then at the bottom of the post is the book. I think it would be fun to do one with each member of the family on a page.







As you can see one thing always leads to another. In fact just cleaning my house I feel like I'm constantly doing the "if you give a mouse a cookie" thing!!!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Shauna, these pictures are priceless. I've always said she has so-o-o many expressions.
Where did the shirts with sayings come from?

Becki Madsen said...

Those pictures are so cute! You really are turning into a great photographer! And SO creative!

Anonymous said...

I love your Ashley book. Once again you win the creative award. Must you always be good at everything?
Alesha

Trinette McCrary said...

Okay, way too cute!!!! Great job Shauna and Ashley was just darling.