Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Cried Tonight

Tanya, don’t read this post.  I mean it Tanya if I hear that you read this … I’m going to be very upset.  Now that Tanya is not reading, I will tell you why I cried.  It started out with this on Sunday:

Jerra Kitty2

Yes, she looks nice and soft and gentle, but then things started to happen ……

Jerra Kitty

She started------.turning into a brute and climbing out of her highchair.  Oh did you think that I was going to say something bad happened to a kitty.  No, something bad happened to my baby, she got big on me.  And tonight she sat in a new booster seat AT the table.  As the highchair was whisked out tears DID fall.  I don’t want my baby to get big and that’s why I didn’t want Tanya reading this.  (Not because Tanya is the vet technician)  I just didn’’t want Tanya to see what will happen to HER baby!

I have to add just a few more of the kitty pictures from today.  Jerrica LOVES to “softly” hold the kitties.

Jerra Kitty3

See Tanya, she really is soft and sweet with them.

Jerra Kitty4

You aren’t looking anymore are you?!?  Because sometimes, just sometimes the petting may feel like pushing.  And the teeth might start to bite down for a STRONG, little hug for the kitty.

Jerra Kitty5

Oh we better end this post before PETA gets a hold of any more of these kitty photos.

5 comments:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

she is just such a cute little gal though! i'm sorry she's growing up so fast!

Mom said...

Darling pictures of Jerrica & kittens. Your baby IS growing up too fast. Enjoy all 6 of them...they'll be grown up & gone before you know it. Mom

Becki Madsen said...

How about you come on over to my house at 3:00AM when Hailey is wide awake and won't go back to sleeping and see if you miss babies then! I'm just kidding, I will have a hard time too when Hailey starts to out grow everything! It is hard to move on but exciting at the same time!

Tanya said...

Good grief, Shauna, I was beginning to get all worked up about a kitten being abused and you taking pictures to prove it. Nice, very nice, you definitely tricked me.
As a side note, just think, soon Jerrica will be out of diapers too - there are benefits from growing up!

Ryan M. Spillane said...

shauna,
Jerrica is so cute! I love your pictures! I want you to come take pictures of my kids with your FANCY camera.

Love,
Kris