Friday, April 17, 2009

My Birthday

Don't be deceived, I DID have another birthday, BUT DID NOT get any older! I DID have a wonderful day filled with cards, calls, emails, gifts and just a lot of love from all of my family and friends. My 90 year old Grandma Coley even called me on my special day. She is always so good to remember birthdays. The fun present of the day was the new Nikon lense that I have been wanting for a while now. Thank you Stephen! You WILL be thanking ME for all the pictures that I will take of our children!


Isn't this a nice BIG photo of the lense!


1 comment:

T.Irwin said...

I have to admit that I have lense envy!!

I am wanting to get the Nikon D80 or D90 and, of course, I'll want the amazing lenses (that are uber expensive) to go with it.....Can't wait to see more pics.

Happy (belated) Birthday.

oh, by the way, I'm hoping to post some mission pics (from my scrapbook) in the next week weeks. I'll let you know, cuz you're in some. :D