Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Halloween Book

Shutterfly is always giving away freebies. They recently had a free 8 by 8 book. I decided to do a Halloween one of all the years since we have been married. I tried to give each year a two page lay-out. I thought that it would be a fun coffee table book for October. I have the kids in their costumes scrapbooked, but thought that it would be neat to have all the years together. It was really fun and easy to make. The key to the book though was that it was FREE!!! Here are a few photos that I took before I stuck it in the Halloween box. I think I might do a Christmas one now.







2 comments:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

i love it! we did one a few months back when oprah was involved...we put all of the kids cousins in an alphabet book...a is for aunt ashli, ashton, etc...with photos of each of the family members. it took more pages than were free but it was only $.99 per extra page so that was worth it! it turned out so cute!

Becki Madsen said...

My goodness woman-do you sleep? You have the most creative ideas EVER! I love the Halloween book and am totally going to do it! Thanks for being my creative, crazily talented friend! I love your blog!