Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Halloween Pictures

I LOVE having photos of my kids up during the holiday. I put my little witch near the witch’s shelf here http://mymixofsix.blogspot.com/2009/09/time-to-decorate.html It’s just fun to have them here and there.

Well, my friend taught me about the Liquify Tool in Photoshop. Can I just say lots of fun!!! I decided that I wasn’t going to play with it for nothing and saved my masterpieces.

Of course I had to share the new found fun with my sister Alesha. She took it a step further and gave me the idea of replacing the kids normal pictures on the wall with the “liquified” pictures.

Halloween

So our wall is filled with Halloweeny pictures of my kids now. It makes me feel like we are the Adams Family instead of the Thompson Family. Oh holidays are fun!

I just had to post my sister’s pictures here too.  I had to laugh as she was telling me this story this morning.

She had just changed out the photos without telling anyone to see who would notice first.  Well, when her two little girls saw them they would keep running back to the wall to see if the photos had changed back.  Too funny!!!

Thanks again for the idea Lee!

Lee2

 

I think Dalton’s picture reflects himself a little better this way!!!!!!!!

Here is Jacob’s print from the wall that I had printed as a 4x6 to stick in their Halloween lunches or use on a special Halloween dinner night.

Halloween Lunch

1 comment:

T.Irwin said...

I love photoshop! I love playing and messing with pictures.

I will totally do this with my brother's kids! They'll love it!