Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Biking with the Boys

A few weeks ago I went for an early morning (5:45am to be exact) bike ride with some friends on the Woodmen Park n Ride Trail.  I knew that I had to bring my boys back to it.  It has beautiful scenery and fun bridges.

So on Saturday afternoon the boys and I did it.  I had felt sorry for Jacob because he had been doing service projects all day long.  He cleaned the church in the morning and then cleaned a highway with the boy scouts later. 

I was going to go with just him for a date, but of course he asked and wanted Nathan to come along.  Those boys think that they have to do everything together.  I didn’t have my camera on the ride, BUT I did have my cell phone to take a picture and capture the memory.

BikeED2

BikeED

We kept yelling at Nathan to keep up with us.  I kinda forgot that he had just played a soccer game an hour before!  At any rate, it was fun to be with my boys!

No comments: