Sunday, September 13, 2009

Receiving a Compliment

This weekend was filled with soccer games, country dancing, achievement days and a Friday Frenzy craft night.  With all of those events one little conversation stands out in my mind above everything else.

We were driving home and Nathan was talking to Ashley about her soccer game.  He looked over at her, in her little uniform with a big bow tied in her pony tail and said, “You look pretty Ashley!”

She then did her little side smile and replied, “Thanks for telling me that Nathan”.

I smiled to myself excited that Nathan had complimented her without being prompted.  And found it sweet how Ashley acknowledged it!

1 comment:

Jennie Blaser said...

Isn't it nice when siblings are nice? Just today our kids all entertained themselves and creating this great game involving all three of them. It was so nice to see them be such great friends. I really like your blog. Your pictures are incredible and I feel totally inadequate reading about all your crafting and gardening. way to go!