Thursday, September 10, 2009

WePlay.com

Have you heard of this? They launched the site in April.

weplay

Can I just say that I totally LOVE this site! We have all these kids involved in sports and weplay keeps things so organized. Coaches post their schedules, practices, and any information that we may need. The team can share photos and comments. I love that I have one place that I can pull up a calendar for all of the kids. It has maps, times and uniform colors all programmed in from coaches and team moms. You can have it send reminders to your email.

Then for the kids, they can find drills and tips that are on videos to learn from. There are pros that you can ask questions to. Nathan has even asked questions to get his kick stronger. You can save the drills that you like in your own folder.

Anyway, check it out and see what you think! As for the Thompson’s WE LOVE IT!!!!

No comments: