Sunday, September 27, 2009

Art Sports

My kids have half days on Fridays.  So I have tried to do friend play dates for them.  However, today I felt like I did my own play date with MY friends.  The reason being that Emma was the only one that matched up with my kids for a friend.  Some of my friends from church have really young kids.  And yes that means they are young, and yes I try and pretend that I am young like them.  Anyway, we met at Art Sports for the kids to play.

Art Sports6_edited-1

Art Sports9

Art Sports2_edited-1

Art Sports21

Art Sports_edited-1

Art Sports11

See those cute little faces in the background?!?  Linnea I don’t know where you were, probably chasing your little Sophie.  Anyway, those were MY friends for MY Friday play date.  Sorry kids, but it does look like you still had fun!

No comments: