Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Photography Step/Chair

I had to run to the ARC to get a costume for one of my kids for an activity and found this cute little step stool.

Stool

Wait, it’s not a step stool because it can do this -

Stool2

Isn’t it fun mom?!? My mom and I enjoy antique things.

It is very lightweight so the girls carry it around everywhere. I had to paint it and followed Becki’s advice to do it white. I painted it white yesterday and then HAD to do a photo shoot with it today. With Jerrica’s birthday two weeks away, I did a little shoot with her on the new chair.

@Jerrica_edited-1

@Jerrica2Ed

Notice her little bruise on her forehead that is STILL healing from Ashley. I thought about photoshopping it out, but then thought, “No, she needs to remember that she grew up with Ashley as her older sister.”

Anyway, I’m excited for the new chair. My next photo prop is going to be the Fall leaves. I really want to take a family drive up into the mountains.

4 comments:

Becky Wilcox said...

Wow! These photo's are beautiful! What a lovely little girl Jerrica is growing up to be! I cannot believe that she is going to be two already. Time sure does fly.

I like your chair also! How fun!

I can't wait to catch up with you during b-ball season. Katie is going to be on Kaylee's team.

Take care!

Ryan M. Spillane said...

I can't believe how big Jerrica is getting. She is a doll!! I love the pictures!!

Becki Madsen said...

Love the chair and the pictures of your baby girl! She really isn't that babyish anymore!

Mom said...

Jerrica reminds me a lot of Marsha when she was this age. She is a little doll!