Wednesday, September 2, 2009

DEPRESSED

Do you ever just get depressed?  I have been so depressed this week.

I shouldn’t be!  I have done some fun things with friends and finished a few projects (I will post them). 

I think the problem is that our trip to Las Vegas is over.  I hate when trips are over because then there is nothing to look forward to.   The other thing that has me down is that the kids went back to school this week.  It’s sad not to have each of their little personalities around during the day.

Plus, it is always very depressing to have to clean, cook, do laundry, do yard work and be a taxi driver EVERYDAY…

How can I not be depressed!?!?!

4 comments:

Becki Madsen said...

I was depressed the first week of school too but then the kids had one day off and boy they are energetic and loud and don't let the little ones take naps. So it is easier to see them off each morning now!So hang in there!

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

plan something fun...another quick getaway...just a really fun date night that you almost can't stand having to wait for! it'll help ease the pain! there's just nothing like those getaways with the hubbies! as for the school...it still breaks my heart to send them off...it's why i homeschool all of them :) i tell everyone all of the time...what you do is harder in my eyes than having them here at home and teaching them. and it's not easy!

Mom said...

My Shauna Rae, as busy as you are...how do you have time to be depressed? Just dig in to some project you have been wanting to do or go do something for someone to occupy your mind.

Trinette McCrary said...

Oh how I understand!! Do something just for yourself. Think of something that would make you happy and refreshed:} It works for me.