Friday, September 11, 2009

Uniform Headband

My kids wear uniforms to school. I try to let the girls accessorize as much as I can. I had an old uniform plaid skirt that I made some more headbands out of. Do you remember doing this last year Kristy? We even made ponytail ribbons and bows then. I sure miss not having you here for my projects.

Here is this years headband -

Headband

I used Heather Bailey’s pattern. I think she is such a creative woman! Here is the pattern link http://www.heatherbaileydesign.com/Headband.html They are really fast and easy to make.

Rebecca and I are working on a fabric beaded bracelet using the old skirt fabric. Fun Fun Fun!!!!!!!!! Does anybody have any other ideas to accessorize these girls in their uniforms?

1 comment:

Summer Spillane Jordan said...

hey shawna, my sister in law has this fun blog...she keeps all of the fun ideas she finds in here...there are all kinds of fun ideas...maybe something along these lines...have fun!
http://www.thecraftersfilebox.blogspot.com/