Sunday, September 27, 2009

Expressions of Soccer

My Ashley has many expressions.  It’s her personality coming out of her face.  In fact at the first of the year I was trying to get just one picture of her and ended up with a slew because she was making so many faces.  I ended up modge podgeing them into a book here http://mymixofsix.blogspot.com/2009/04/quick-ashley-book.html

April 2009 041

Well after yesterday, I think I’m going to have to make a soccer expression book.  I can’t believe how she is always contorting her face depending on her mood.  Take a look…

Soccer Sat22

Soccer SaEDt

Soccer Sat33_edited-1

Soccer Sat25_edited-1

Soccer Sat55

I think that my favorite is the pyscho look.  That would have to scare any opponent away from her!  Take a look up close…

Soccer SaEDt_edited-1

That even scares me and I’m her own MOM!!!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love Ashley's expressions! She cracks me up.

Kera said...

Hey Shauna,
This is Kera, we went to dinner the other night after women's conference! I didn't really get a chance to talk to you, but Linnea asked me if I would be interested in being in a photography club. Is that ok? Is there room for one more?