Thursday, January 6, 2011

Random

I almost ate an entire loaf of French bread with this dip over the holidays and I had three different people call asking for this recipe.  So I thought that I would share it here.  It's Aunt Racquel's recipe and it's divine.  I have had a lot of artichoke dips, but for some reason this just tops them all.

Artichoke Dip
I'm sooo excited that the Friend magazine is doing the cute little posters again this year.  They are fun to post on the fridge each month.
Friend
Speaking of our fridge, my mom sent a cute magnetic snowman to go on our fridge.  BUT our fridge isn't white and the snowman just didn't look quite right.  Our door to the garage is magnetic and our little snowman has been fun on that back door.  Thanks mom!
Snowman
I like to decorate with snowmen for the month of January so Mr. magnetic snoman is perfect.  I also put up the light fishbowl snowmen that Kim made me last year and decorated our little holiday shelves.
image
image
image
I noticed today that Target has some fun Valentine things in their dollar section for the kids mailboxes next month.  I grabbed some of the pink hot chocolate packets.
AND one last bit of randomness, a bloggy friend suggested this cute book series.  We checked them out from the library and .... they are sooo fun.  They are filled with rhyme and funny scenarios.  You can check them out
Magee
And that is another one of my random posts filled with a little of everything!

No comments: