Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snowflakes

We LOVE to make huge paper messes, unleash our creativity and decorate our house by doing THIS

I like the deer in the headlights picture of Nathan. 

Snowflakes5 SnowflakesSnowflakes4Snowflakes3 Snowflakes6 Ashley can't seem to stop making them.  She has made a TON.  Some may say that she is wasting paper ... I say it is entertaining her and so it is well worth it!  She has made some for her preschool teacher, and filled envelopes for both grandmas (which I need to mail).  I smiled as she had me call my mom one day to warn her not to make snowflakes because she was going to mail her some for her windows.  Good thing we called, I'm sure my mom and dad were planning on making some that night :)

LOVE her concentrating tongue in this one....

Snowflakes8 

And then the admiring of Nathan's snowflake ... "Nathan is good at snowflakes like me"

Snowflakes12

1 comment:

T.Irwin said...

so much fun!! I used to LOVE making snow flakes because you never knew what it was going to look like when you unfolded the paper...it was such a mystery. :)