Thursday, January 20, 2011

COLD Soccer

Right afterschool Nathan takes his soccer ball and heads out to his goal to practice.  It was 21 degrees outside!  He usually stays out there until well past dark.  I remember as a kid playing basketball until dark and my fingers being numb from the cold.

Tonight Stephen went out to play with him a little.  I watched from the window as Stephen approached Nathan.  Nathan came toward him with a serious look to see what his dad was telling him.  Then a smile stretched across his face as he learned that Stephen was playing with him.  I smiled to myself as I watched the interaction.  I then enjoyed seeing them smile and talk as they tried to play in that FREEZING cold weather.

I ran out to take a picture, but Stephen was on his way inside.  (He's not as tough as Nathan)  I did go on out and take a picture of Nathan because that sunset was just too pretty.

Late Soccer2

 Oh how that boy LOVES soccer!

8 comments:

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

perfect silouhette! man you all are busy busy busy

Libby said...

Stunning photo!

Carrie said...

Gorgeous photo! I would love to know how you took it. ISO and all that.

Jill said...

That is an amazing photo.

Owais said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Photo Editing said...

Very effective and useful article.
I was finding a professional photoshop service provider but after seeing your post I have some good knowledge on this too.

Randy R Hacker said...

Very good. By watching the live football http://dabong.net/ has left us with a beautiful memory.

Owais said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. https://dabong.net/