Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pictures of ME!

SO as I was getting all my pictures organized from last year, I realized that I could count on one hand how many pictures I was in.

SO I decided that this year I was going to make sure that I was in MORE pictures. 

SO today Stephen didn't have early morning meetings before church, SO I sat HIM down and my photographer (AKA Kaylee) shot some pictures of us.

 Stever4

Stever

Stever3 

Yes we look like dorks, but I'm glad we got a few pictures of us. 

I sure love my Stever!  He is ALWAYS so good to me!

13 comments:

Christy Woolston said...

This made me laugh. I'm the same way. Lots of pictures of them but no so many of me since I'm always behind the camera. You two are a great match.

Jaymerz said...

We are the same way so I am trying to have more of us this year. Great pictures!!

Ryan M. Spillane said...

You are so cute!! I loved the pictures.

Teachinfourth said...

Everybody needs to be a dork every once and a while...

Janessa said...

So in love! What great picturs!!!

Rachel Sisson said...

I was just thinking the other day that I didn't think I had ever seen a picture of you. I follow your blog and just love seeing the pictures of your beautiful children. I just knew that they had to have good looking parents. . . I was right! You both look very happy!

Kari said...

Wow, you are BEAUTIFUL! I love the post about the snowflake tortillas...what a great idea. You are such a great mom. I can't wait to be a mom, too! :)

Libby said...

Did you have your kids when you were in high school? (proof that having kids makes us young again).
Great photos...I too am behind the camera more than in front...great to have kids though that can do the shutter thingy

Lacy@uphillandsmiling said...

Shauna, you are SO cute! I miss you :)

Km said...

So fantastic to see your gorgeous face in front of the camera!!! I wish we lived close ... Then we would have the most fun photo shoots!!!

Unknown said...

Oh wow...you two are adorable!

T.Irwin said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this pictures of you two!!! You guys are the PERFECT couple, truly!!

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

that's why your kids are so gorgeous!! you r lovely!