Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ramen Noodles

I love Becky Higgins blog filled with inspiration.  She just released another Project Life Kit for 2011, and has been sharing comments on Facebook for photo ideas.  She talks about how the everyday things will bring back so many memories years from now.  She has shared photo ideas like- shoes, favorite games, books, decorations, school projects, food....

That's when the light bulb went on today as the girls ate their Ramen Noodles for lunch.  They LOVE Ramen Noodles and squeal with delight when they get it for lunch.  I on the other hand, have NEVER liked Ramen Noodles.  I can't even stand the smell of it, BUT I know that someday I'm going to miss the smell of it because that will mean my little girls are now big girls.

ANYWAY, captured what my little girls LOVE to eat for lunch!

 Ramen Noodles

"Mom, are you taking pictures of me?" 

"Yes I am"

"Well, there's noodles in my smile!"

Ramen Noodles2 Ramen Noodles3 Ramen Noodles4  Ramen Noodles7ED Ramen Noodles8ED  

That last picture makes me want to barf!

2 comments:

Jaymerz said...

My kids love them but I don't like them either. Those are great pictures and a great idea.

Lucky Larson's said...

After my husband lived in Korea he learned to put a ton of different stuff in Ramen to make it better. We like to add eggs while it cooks and stir it up to make it more like Egg Drop soup--and our exchange student taught us to put cheese in it--Beef Ramen with pepper jack cheese is the best so far--We also put in chicken chunks and peas and carrots and make it more like a soup---maybe those will (or will NOT) make Ramen a little better for you (and a little healthier for the kids)